With offices in California, Taiwan, Shanghai and Hong Kong, Credo delivers breakthrough Serializer-Deserializer (SerDes) IP and interconnect solutions that scale bandwidth and deliver end-to-end signal integrity in next-generation platforms requiring single-lane rate 25G, 50G, and 100G connectivity. As big data, cloud and mobility applications put increased pressure on network infrastructure, Credo enables customers to overcome the growing design hurdle associated with rapidly and exponentially scaling network bandwidth.
We’re thrilled you are interested in opportunities at Credo. Below you will find a list of our current job openings. Please fill out the form below to apply and learn more about the position. We are looking forward to learning more about you!
Director of IT | San Jose, CA
- Credo is looking for a Director of IT who can help scale our global IT systems. This role will be responsible for building the global IT strategy and maintenance of our cloud and on-site network infrastructure environments. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves to help with day-to-day support while leading the direction of and growing the IT department.
- Develop IT strategy and related objectives by aligning the company's IT infrastructure with business and engineering priorities.
- Manage end-to-end projects for systems implementations and enhancements including business requirements gathering, system evaluation, system design and implementation, testing, roll-out planning and ongoing support.
- Review the performance of IT systems to determine operating costs, productivity levels, maintenance, renewals and upgrade requirements for the installed hardware and software.
- Negotiate all IT vendor contracts. Review and advise on purchases of all hardware, software, and automation-related services.
- Create, maintain, document and implement standards for server configurations, applications and operating systems.
- Provide day-to-day support to US team.
- Onboard new employees efficiently and provide quick and effective desktop/mobile support.
- Experience installing, configuring, securing, and troubleshooting Windows and Linux servers.
- Solid understanding of information security operations and best practices.
- Experience with Office 365 administration.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory administration.
- Technology leader with 10+years’ experience in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. Semiconductor experience preferred.
- BS/BA degree strongly preferred. Advance degree in computer science or another technology-oriented discipline preferred.
System Design Manager | San Jose, CA
- Advising lab manager and test engineers regarding selection of test equipment
- Defining test platforms based on different test requirements from different specifications
- “Bringing up” the silicon, that is, compare its actual functioning to the specifications set previously to ensure that it was created according to the standards set
- Building the test automation system using VBA or VBScript to automate the testing of equipment and the functioning of the thermo-stream
- Optimizing block-level Analog front-end and DSP performance including signal detector, CDR, CTLE, DFE, and FFE characterization
- Measuring the silicon performance by generating system-level characterization, including power characterization, BER characterization and link up stress test
- Managing the documentation of the validation results until silicon goes to production by generating the report and documenting all the detailed test conditions, test setup and test results
- Utilizing feedback from application engineers to debug issues with customer’s platforms
- Tuning the internal knobs and registers of the silicon to enhance specific performance requirements of different customers.
- Mail resume to Rajan Pai, Credo Semiconductor, 1600 Technology Drive, Fifth Floor, San Jose, CA 95110
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related plus 36 months of experience as system engineering manager, system design manager, system design engineer, or related
ASIC Design Engineer | San Jose, CA
- BSEE/MSEE major in EE or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital design or ASIC design
- Ability to author or understand specifications;
- Ability to micro-architecture logic design blocks;
- RTL coding using Verilog;
- Verifications, simulations, testbench developments using Verilog or System Verilog;
- Knowledge of synthesis, formal verification and static timing analysis;
- Knowledge of ASIC DFT methodologies: JTAG, scan, memory BIST, etc.;
- Knowledge to interact with backend P&R team;
- Knowledge or experience of lab silicon testing and debug skills;
- Develop ATE test plan and pattern generations;
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Knowledge of data communication and networking protocols (IEEE 802.3);
- Knowledge of DSP concepts and implementation skills;
- Knowledge of UVM verification methodology.
DFT Engineer | San Jose, CA
- Implement DFT structures (internal-scan (stuck-at, at-speed), JTAG, MBIST, hard IP testing structure) in complex SoC design;
- Generating, simulation and debugging the test patterns for ATE manufacture testing;
- Interface with back-end physical design team to complete timing closure for test related logic;
- Interface with operation team to debug production test-vectors for wafer test and final test.
- BSEE/MSEE major in EE or related discipline;
- Strong experience in ASIC logic design and verification;
- 3+ years work experience in ASIC DFT design;
- Logical thinking and sensitive to the problem with good self-study and problem shooting ability;
- Good communication capability and teamwork spirit.
SERDES System Architect | San Jose, CA
- As a system architect, you will work closely with analog/digital/validation teams to develop/improve SERDES architecture for cutting-edge data communication systems.
- Develop MATLAB and C/C++ system models for SERDES simulation and verification;
- Improve/develop DSP algorithms;
- Evaluate architectural tradeoffs;
- Lab testing and debug.
- MS in Electrical Engineering or related field. Ph.D. is preferred;
- Expert knowledge in Digital Signal Processing and Communication algorithms;
- Proficient in C/C++ and MATLAB programming;
- Team player and capable of independent work with guidance.
Other Desired Skills:
- Experience in IBIS/AMI model;
- Knowledge in analog/digital circuit implementation and modeling;
- Knowledge in optical communication;
- Experience in system performance test and validation;
- Experience in high-speed data communication systems;
- Knowledge in transmission line theory.
Technical Writer | San Jose, CA
- Credo is looking for an experienced Technical Writer to join our documentation team. As a member of our team, you will create, review, and edit content while communicating frequently with our engineers locally and abroad to produce precise, user-friendly, quality content.
- Proficiency with Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills;
- Experience in constructing, reviewing, and publishing technical documentation to a technical audience
- Familiar with scripting languages such as FrameScript, ExtendScript, or Python;
- Familiar with content markup languages such as XML or JSON;
- Familiar with source control and content management systems;
- Experience with copy editing;
- Ability to work independently as needed but at other times work closely with a team and share ownership of content;
- Ability to handle multiple projects;
- Willing to learn and research new topics;
- Familiar with the semiconductor industry is a plus.
Application Engineer | San Jose, CA
- Characterization and validation of Credo SERDES for Ethernet and Optical markets
- Manage and resolve customer technical issues
- Provide / Write Application notes on Credo SERDES
- Bring up Credo SERDES on customer boards
- MS in Electrical Engineering;
- 5+ years as system/validation/application engineer;
- Experience in high speed interfaces like 1G/10G/40G for Ethernet and Optical market
- Familiarity with high speed PCB layout, signal integrity, assembly and manufacturing
- Working knowledge of lab equipment like VNA, Oscilloscope, traffic generators etc.
- Ability to write scripts for automation
- Self-driven and motivated to work in an active environment